This page will list the guidelines on posting flyers, banners, advertisements or anything else in the Joe Mac Wilson Student Center:
- KSU Students, Staff, Faculty, Organizations, Departments are all allowed to post flyers
of incoming events, but they must be affiliated with KSU.
- Flyers must be stamped and signed by the Information Desk, Located on the 2nd Floor of the Joe Mac Wilson Student Center
- Flyers will be allowed to stay exactly 1 DAY after the event, after which they will be disposed of.
- Banners must be posted on the wood railing opposite the Ballrooms, using the tape
that the Information Desk provides.
- Banners will be allowed to stay exactly 1 DAY after the event, after which they will be disposed of
- Failure to Oblige will result in the banner disposed of.
- Job Postings, Outside Tutoring or looking for roommate flyers are not allowed on any bulletin board in the Joe Mac Wilson Student Center.
- Flyers must be posted at the appropriate bulletin boards.
- Flyers posted without a Stamp from the Information Desk, or at incorrect locations WILL BE DISCARDED IMMEDIATELY
If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please feel free to contact:
Jennifer TeschJennifer Tesch Manager of Student Center Operations
Manager of Student Center Operations
Phone: (470) 578-2128
Location: A 274